Julio and Katie Isaza are missionaries serving in the areas of Church Planting and Leadership Development in Medellin, Colombia. They are project missionaries with the Evangelical Covenant Church, which means they have made a five year commitment to serving in Colombia. After that they hope to become long-term missionaries, continuing to serve in the country,
The Isaza's Julio is originally from Colombia, but for the past five years was living, working and studying in Chicago. Katie is originally from Minnesota, grew up at Roseville Covenant Church under the leadership of Pastor Duane Cross. Julio and Katie have two sons, Samuel and Benjamin.
The Isaza's have just recently landed on the mission field in Colombia so we can be in prayer that God would establish a healthy, Spirit-led, sustainable ministry through them. Pray they would:
- Continue to build and strengthen their support team
- For good working relationships between them and the leaders in Colombia
- For the young professionals and students who need Jesus in their lives
- For their children as the transition onto the mission field
- For Katie and Julio's relationship with God and each other
This video gives an overview of the Isaza's ministry.