About Hope Kids
Our children's ministry, Hope Kids, strives to create an atmosphere where children from birth-5th grade can begin to develop a healthy relationship with God and others. At Hope Kids we believe a relationship with Jesus Christ is an essential part of childhood development. This ministry is specially designed to meet the unique developmental and learning needs of children. We offer arts, crafts, drama, skits, music and an engaging teaching time to help reinforce the biblical story or truth for the week. We also place a high priority upon children building relationships with one another and positive mentors and role models.
Safety is a "huge" priority at our church. Besides requiring background checks from all of our workers, we also have a secure check-in system that ensures a safe environment for your child and also allows for efficient drop-off and pick-up for parents. Additionally, our volunteers participate in quarterly training and are committed to safety and health of your child.
For our smallest children, a safe and clean nursery is provided. Here your children are lovingly cared for by the "Rockers", our team of experienced volunteers who care for children birth-2years of age. If you child needs any attention during the worship service you will be contacted via text or cell phone immediately. For more information or to become a volunteer contact our Student Ministries Pastor Evan Kolding
Hope Kids offers five different programs on Sundays to meet the specific needs of your child. Each of our rooms provide a clean, fun, and engaging environment for your child.
- Nursery (not yet potty trained - 2yrs old): We provide a safe, loving environment for your littlest ones. These rooms are staffed by per-screened volunteers and a wonderful team of individuals.
- Circus Room (potty trained - 4yrs old): This room has an awesome Sunday School program for toddlers. The program consists of sharing God’s Word through puppetry, music, storytelling and other activities. We sing, we dance and play all with a goal in mind “to know Jesus!”
- Jungle Room (4yrs old - kindergarten): This room is where the fun begins. Here kids can begin learning healthy spiritual habits, such prayer and memorizing Scripture.
- Elementary (1st - 3rd grade): Our Elementary program is a great place for children to learn about God in an engaging and interesting context.
- God’s Zone (4th - 5th grade): God's Zone is a totally cool Bible study class for 4th, and 5th graders that allows them to grow in their faith and connect with other kids. God's Zone is an excellent class for transitioning to the Youth Ministry.
In addition to our Sunday program we run various events throughout the year such as a summer Vacation Bible School. For information on Children's Ministry Events see the "calendar".