June 29, 2018
6:30pm – 9:30pmCategory: Church Event
Men's Ministry invites everyon to "Moonlight Downeriva."
Come along and enjoy river rafting and the full moon.
What you'll need:
- a raft, canoe or float, oars, pump, cushions etc.
- a cooler and snacks
- dry clothes and a towel for the end of the trip.
- Don't forget to get a Tonto Pass ($8/vehicle)
Where to meet:
Meet at the parking lot just past the bridge off the Bush highway.
- Go to AZ 202 Loop East
- Exit at University Dr. (exit 27)
- Go east on University Dr. to the first cross street and turn left onto Ellsworth/Usery Pass Rd. and continue for approximately 9 miles.
- Turn right onto Bush Hwy and continue for 2.4 miles.
- Turn left into the parking lot just past the bridge.